Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stylish modern house - Beaconsfield Pde St Kilda

There is a strip of Beaconsfield Parade that has the homes of my dreams. I first saw these houses on a clear winter's evening when I first came to Melbourne. The dusk was turning to night and the lights in these houses were coming on and lighting them up like magic. The drapes weren't drawn and the houses looked stunning and I wished to join those people living in those spectacular illuminated rooms.

Since then a number of the houses have had a make-over. This one was recently finished and I walk this way often and Im delighted with the result from the road. It is as if I had some choice in what happened to it, I want it to look spectacular and it still fits in with the houses on either side of it - the original magic is still there.





No comments: