Sunday, August 5, 2007

South Yarra Views






I took these views of South Yarra on Friday. We have just let the apartment with these views. The apartment is small, old and rather shabby but the outlook gives it this fascination. I love these inner city Melbourne views. This is South Yarra near Toorak Road. Grey slate roofs with verdigris. Old houses that are to me European in flavour but at the same time essentially Melbourne and then the massive gum tree with is beautiful pale grey trunk and branches.

My August horoscope is all about finances. My job interview went well on Thursday and I’m back for another interview this week. I’m visualizing myself doing the job. It’s three days a week!! And I want to keep putting exclamation marks. How blissful would that be?? It would also offer a challenge and I would have to prove myself. I am also visualizing handing in my notice at my old job.

My horoscope has nothing about a job change but a comment on my last blog mentions that the astrologer that I read is jumping the gun with Capricorn. I’ll keep visualizing!

No comments: