Sunday, September 23, 2007

Blogging

It’s always interesting when I check out who's entered my blog. I don’t do this very often but when I do I feel I’m on a world tour. I love it that people in Nevada and New York have accessed it. They may have given the content only a quick glance but they were there. I have visited both these place in the USA. It was a while ago but a number of mind-pictures have stayed with me so I can bring them up on my mental plasma screen.

I have had some one in Adelaide reading me off and on and in England and Hong Kong. Now there’s a place that feeds the imagination. Other places pop up from time to time. Writing a blog is largely self-indulgent and I mentioned this is my first blog, but it is also a way of connecting with a wider group of people, and becoming a citizen of the world.

Do keep accessing my site and try this one wwwstrollingplayer.blogspot.com interesting but don’t go there when you’re hungry the food is mouth watering and the photos great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My word, that's very kind of you. I shall reciprocate with box of something edible that will survive a trip to Australia by mail. A Christmas cake might be appropriate!

Inidentally, I have learned from reading about blogs recently that it is regarded as 'web etiquette' in some quarters to actually make comments. I thought it was probably a bit cheeky. So there you are.

Yes, blogging is about feedback, and reaching out. Postage stamp and all...