Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Horoscope - September

I haven’t written anything about this month’s horoscope. Once again it doesn’t really seem to relate to me.

Susan Miller's horoscope says nothing about a different job – new challenges and a new start. Nothing about success, nothing about a good time to make a move - although it would be too late for that. I’m committed to the move.

Once again it is all about money and not getting what is my due. As I write I see that it could perhaps apply. Getting any salary that I was owed from my other job has taken a few phone calls. I now have what I assume must be my final pay but it appears to me to be short – not enough money.

My horoscope says that there could be problems with finances over a divorce or child support or a business break down. I guess my salary would fall into that category – a job that has broken down.

No comments: