Monday, November 5, 2007

Horoscopes - October

Susan Miller http://www.astrologyzone.com/…. is the horoscope I read every month.

A friend describe is as "the horoscope of my choice”. She's wrong in that. I didn’t select it from others. It is the only one I found a year or so ago that gave a monthly forecast. I am happy to be introduced to another free one if anyone knows one.

When I first read Susan Miller I felt her predictions were reasonably accurate. This year it has been different. I am a Capricorn and I find that she has been considerably off beam. A friend who is trained in this field tells me that Susan is premature with her predictions as far as my life is concerned – it will happen but not when Susan says. With this in mind I decided to read October’s horoscope at the end to the month and then review it in light of what has happened.

An interesting exercise!

It didn’t appear to be about me and October 2007. A large part of it covered progress at work and my career. Someone would offer me a job (out of the blue). “Watch for an intriguing phone call”. It also suggested I could make considerable “career progress” and that there would be a big change in my financial fortunes – a bright financial future – “lucrative new professional developments”.

I started a new job in mid September that I had high hopes for it but two months into it the hopes haven’t been realized. The innovations the firm was going to put in place have not happened and the current situation is somewhat stagnant. It is possible the company could be struggling with cash flow. Odd considering the Real Estate world is booming - record sales, record prices. But then you have to make a sale to hook into the avalanche of dollars.

Now is the time for some one to come out of the woodwork and offer me that job I can’t resist.

If my friend is to be believed and I have no reason not to believe her, this should happen to me this month.

When things are going really well we don’t look for signs and reasons why this is so. We get on with it and think it is to do with us. We are a success. When we are at cross-roads or the road appears to be struggling with the gradient, we search for meaning and hope.

A while ago I went to a ‘fortune teller” clairvoyant and a card reader. I was looking for direction and positive signs for the future. She spent her time discussing the past. An area I’m only too familiar with! I won't got there again. I'll spend the money on a good bottle of red wine.

I will read my November Horoscope at the end of this week.!! But should it be my October one?

Are all Capricorns waiting for their "career progress" to happen??? And don't forget the money - the bright financial future.

No comments: