Friday, January 11, 2008

Goals and Motivation

I said that I would come up with some goals within 24 hours. This was harder than I thought. I am still working on it.

I am not only one wondering about moving forward and hoping to make changes this year –“I thought I would quote from Leslie Cannold’s article in The Age Newspaper today.

It’s titled ‘Look at yourself, before it’s too late to change.’

This is how she sums up, “No matter our age, or the things we’ve said or done in the past, it is never too late to live the examined life. To remember the dreams we had for ourselves – the talents we sought to develop, the contribution we wished to make during our lifetimes and to put them into action.”

There is a question I have been asking myself and I think it goes hand in hand with setting goals, it is 'how to motive myself'.

No comments: