Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Success and Goal Setting

My wonderful horoscope for 2008 (see my last blog) has made me think about how I am going to make it come true.

How am I going to take these good aspects and “spin them into gold”?

I’ve decided it’s a good time to review where I am in life and where I am going and where I want to go.

This is something I believe we should all do every now and again – review where we are and where we are going. It is very easy to drift along and then later think, “I wish I had….”

To get started I need to identify exactly what I want to come true, in other words what my goals are.

To make it easier I’ve worked out a few headings and sub headings. You may have different headings.

Work - Salary
Job
Where

Personal friends
Relationships
Changes to myself eg spiritual
Beauty treatments/massages/gym

Material New car
Clothes
Mortgage
Renovations and up
grades to my house

I don’t feel I have to put something under each heading. I’m just trying to organize my thoughts.

I’ll spend the next twenty four hours thinking about these areas and making lists – brain storming - just writing anything that comes into my head. I’ll give myself 24 hours so there is time limit and I can start to prepare for the next step.

Then I’ll come back and talk about the goals I’ve sorted out and how I’m going to start working on them.

No comments: