Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More beautiful yellow Toadstools

When I came home from work today there was another crop of toadstools.

I didn’t notice them in the morning. I was rushing to get ready for work but I did pass the pot on several occasions and I didn’t notice anything.

During the day there was a lot of activity in the pot because after work the moment I walked into the room I saw these brightly coloured toadstools. They had pushed their way up through the dead ones that were lying on top of the soil.


People say you can't see plants growing but I believe if I had been home I'd have seen these sprouting and pushing their way towards the ceiling.

I’m betting these spectacular fungi will dead when I wake in the morning which is such a pity because they are quite beautiful




No comments: