Friday, January 4, 2008

Horoscopes and New Starts for 2008, Capricorn

Anyone who has been reading my blog will know that I read my horoscope every month and over the last few months the good luck that has been promised has not always eventuated.

I won’t go over all that again but a number of things I was hopeful about haven’t worked out. My new job was one of those as mentioned in my blog on my October Horoscope.

January horoscope is the horoscope to beat all horoscopes – I haven't read a better one and I am going to believe everything it says. If you're a Capricorn read it!!! It starts:-

“The year 2008 is just made for you!” http://www.astrologyzone.com/

Last month was pretty good too but as I was in NZ until the middle of the month with little access to the internet I didn’t read it until I was home again. It suggested I may win some money if I took a lotto ticket – something like that.

My lucky weekend was that of the 22nd and 23rd of December. I bought a ticket for the Saturday lotto. Nothing! Perhaps I should have bought it on the Saturday. Perhaps that’s where I went wrong.

However I am a firm believer that some people win raffles and games of chance and some don't. My mother-in-law was a winner. She won a number of useless things. She lived in England and never ever did the pools so we don’t know is she could’ve won big there. She used to say that she didn’t believe in them – whatever that meant. Perhaps if she had believed and done them every week all us would have benefited.

I’m not like her. I don’t win. I can take a ticket for things I don’t want, like a dressed doll, without the likelihood of having to give it house room. This also makes me worry that if once in my life my number comes up it would be for a dressed doll and not a car or some other big ticket item that I would love to own.

January 2008 is definitely the month for Capricorns and I am going to continue to take lotto tickets – you just never know.

I also have this from my lovely friend who is another astrology guru,
“that the Jupiter transit over your Sun has warmed your soul, and eased the way forward for you to make useful changes over the coming year."
"I hope that the Jupiter transit over your Sun has warmed your soul. What a lovely expression that is."

I am going to follow this advice from Susan Miller –
“it will be up to you to take the opportunities presented and spin them into gold”

Although I’m not quite sure how I’m going to do it! I'm working on that.
Any ideas are welcome!
Looking for something to read - check out my other blog.

No comments: